Friday, March 18, 2005

Google Search: blogrolling blogger

Google Search: blogrolling blogger

Well, I seem to be having a little trouble figuring out how to display my Blogroller links in my Blogger blog. I pasted the javascript link that Blogroller gave me into some wrong place towards the end of my template, and I don't see it. But my eyes are burning so I'm going to shut down for the evening and continue the fun in the morning.

In the meantime, here's a little test of the Blog This! function thingy I added to my Firefox toolbar.

Good night, I think.
================
No, not good night yet. Apparently I was able to follow instructions for adding links on my own to the sidebar. What I'm interested in, though, is how my Blogroller links will get added automagically. As I'm doing this I think I realize that it's only going to work with blogs that have a Blogroll Me! link, and that for others I'll have to go add them to my link collection on the Blogroller site. So I'm beginning to wonder what the BlogRoller site does for me in the wider sense. I guess that depends on how many blogs that I'd care to link to bear the Blogroll Me! link.

I think I'm missing something that I'll see more clearly in the morning. Good night.

No comments: