Saturday, August 06, 2005

Taliban Go Home!!

What a bunch of BS.

I like and respect many of the religious people I know, but I can't stand the ones so deeply hooked by their own particular memeplex that they'd shove it down everyone else's throat by force if they could get away with it.

In case my graffiti obscured too much of the sign I'd love to have sprayed it on, the sign reads, "Whatever force is legitimate to defend the life of a BORN child is legitimate to defend the life of a PREBORN child."

No, Fool! A fetus is not a child. It has no soul because its brain has not developed sufficiently to produce a soul. In any event, the soul you believe in, which exists independent of the brain, is a figment of your imagination.

Believe in myth if you must, Taliban, but leave my female friends and relatives the hell alone.

Hat tip.

No comments: